I love dips and I love dill pickles! I also like to share recipes that are easy. You likely already have most of these ingredients in your pantry. This dip is great served with a variety of dippers but bacon takes it to the next level! I used thick cut bacon but use whatever you like. Enjoy!
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup dill pickle slices finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients and stir until thoroughly combined. Refrigerate at for least 2 hours before serving. You can make the night before serving.