Keto Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake.. This is for all of you chocolate lovers! Sometimes you just have a craving for chocolate cake and nothing else will do! It would make a perfect birthday cake for the chocolate lover in your life. But you don’t need a special occasion for this cake, it so easy to make!
- 2 cups finely ground almond flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 cup granular sweetener
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup very hot coffee
- 1/2 cup sugar free milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup sugar free dark chocolate chips
Bake the cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease or spray a standard size bundt pan with oil.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, xanthan gum and salt.
- In a large mixing bowl, use a hand mixer on medium speed to cream together the butter and sweetener. Blend until light and fluffy. Scrape down the sides. Blend in eggs one at a time, scraping down the sides after each. Blend in vanilla. Add Almond flour mixture a little at a time alternating with the sour cream. Blend in the hot coffee until just combined. Gently fold chocolate chips into the batter.
- Spoon batter into prepared bundt pan. Gently tap pan on counter to release any air bubbles. Smooth the top evenly with the back of a spoon. Bake cake for 40-45 minutes, until a toothpick or tester inserted in the center comes out with just a few crumbs on it.
- Remove the cake from the oven and cool on a wire rack for 10-15 minutes. Gently loosen the sides and invert the cake on cake stand. Allow to finish cooling.
Make the Ganache
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, heat the heavy cream until it starts to simmer. Remove from heat. Pour chocolate chips into the cream. Let stand for 5 minutes. Whisk the cream and chocolate chips together until smooth and glossy. Drizzle ganache evenly over the top of the cake, lightly smooth the top letting it pour down the sides.