I’ve always loved making bar cookies because they are easy! I often converted regular cookie recipes into bars. It’s time saving when you don’t have to roll out and cut cookies. This cookie bar was inspired by basic flourless peanut butter cookie recipe I’ve been making for years. It combines two of my favorite things.. chocolate and peanut butter!
You can also find this recipe along with many more in my book Southern Keto.
Use code KETOISLIFE for 10% off all Choczero products.
This post contains affiliate links.
- 1 cup unsweetened natural peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Choczero chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup granular sweetener
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 5 drops (1ml) liquid stevia
- Preheat oven 375 degree. Grease an 8-inch baking pan.
- Put all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Using a wooden spoon, stir until well combined. Spread the mixture evenly in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 14 to 16 minutes, until the edges are brown and the center is set. Watch closely and be careful not to overbake; checking at the 14 minutes because the cookie can burn easily.
- Allow to cool completely in the pan before cutting into 12 bars. (they will firm up as they cool.) Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for up to a week.